Are you motivated by leading the transformation to one core ERP system? Driving the implementation of a new ERP system supporting the business? And building the best team to deliver "the job"?
For GPV Group in Vejle, Cruit Consult is searching for an ambitious and solution-oriented ERP Program Manager to lead the implementation of a new ERP system across the current 20 production sites.
You will be a key person of an ambitious digitalization journey reporting to the Senior Vice President, Digitalization and working in close coorporation with top management and other key stakeholders. You will drive the corporate ERP-strategy through the overall program management and engagement in the related projects as well as executing. Building on a strong strategic approach and solid program management experience, you will drive the ERP implementation processes from start to finish, including requirement specifications, program management, and organizational anchoring.
Your main working areas will be:
- Contributing to the ERP strategy development, including tactical and operational planning
- Program management – implementation of ERP and connection to related core applications
- Resource management of program members; both business as well as IT-specialists
- Management of relevant digital partners and suppliers, including strategic selection, ongoing dialogue and negotiations
- Independent management of related projects within the program
- Analysis and optimization of processes in new systems and solutions
- Program reporting to SVP, Digitalization and Steering Committee
- Stakeholder communication with respect to preparing, implementing, and initiating projects
- Cooperation with global functions across GPV to ensure execution within common strategic direction
- Cooperation with local entities on both management and employee level
The company is offering you:
You will be part of a ambitious international organization growing significantly during the last five years, where you will have the opportunity to influence the scope of your role. You will be offered a challenging position within IT & Digitalization organization, a strong community with passionate colleagues who share the goal of continuously improving the business via the digitalization agenda. You will be offered a competitive salary that matches your qualifications.
Expectations of you:
- A relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably extended with program/project management qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of practical experience from a large production or project company Alternatively, an IT-consultancy company delivering ERP solutions for large clients
- Practical experience with management and control of implementing larger ERP solutions in multiple parallel tracks
- Practical experience with navigating a company with global functions and local manufacturing units
- You can convey solutions across all levels of the organization
- You have strong communication skills with fluency in English (both written and spoken). Danish language is an advantage but not a requirement
- Practical experience with identifying and optimizing workflows and processes
In order to succeed as ERP Program Manager, it is crucial that you make a strong impact and possess excellent communication skills. With your solid overview, you can quickly familiarize yourself with new challenges. Furthermore, you inspire confidence and trust when working with ERP project teams, users, and stakeholders. You strive to achieve results that make a difference in competitiveness, alongside employees and collaborators.
We expect the transportation time from your place of residence to be a maximum of approximately 60 minutes to the company office in Vejle.
GPV was founded in Denmark in 1961 and is today one of Europe’s leading electronics manufacturers. GPV is a customer-driven EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services) partner providing complex electronics, inhouse mechanics and cable-harness, mechatronics, and box-build solutions including ODM design & engineering as well as test development services to customers across the high-mix EMS value chain.
Headquartered in Denmark, GPV is the second-largest European-headquartered EMS company with production facilities in Austria, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, and Thailand. GPV generates annual revenue of about DKK 8,5 billion / EUR
1.1 billion and has more than 8,000 employees. GPV is owned by the Danish industrial conglomerate Schouw & Co. (80%) and the family-owned Finnish investment company Ahlström Capital Group (20%).Read more about the company
1st of November 2023 or by further agreement.
We are continuously reviewing incoming applications for the position as ERP Program Manager, and we recommend that you send your resume and CV as soon as possible.
Further information about the job:
Please contact Senior Consultant Jens Peter Holm by email email@example.com for further information.